According to ‘National Employability Report 2016’ which is based on a study of more than 1,50,000 engineering students who graduated in 2015 from over 650 colleges, 80% of them were unemployable and only 3% had suitable skills to be employed in software or product market. Such large segment of the students who are not getting jobs is indeed a grave problem as it has direct repercussions on the Indian economy and on social conditions. The main reason to not getting selected for the Job is the huge gap in the skill set of students and expectation of Industry. We try to bridge the Gap between Academic and Industry:
- We educate student for changing industrial skill set for future industrial skill set demand.
- We educate students for changing industrial technologies.
- we provide practical insights about how the industry operates and expose students to the current realities of the workplace.
We provide and arrange Training and Lectures for Faculty Developments.
Below are some examples for Lectures:
- Excel Trainings for Students and Teachers to manage data.
- PowerPoint Training for Teachers and Students to make effective Presentation.
- Scope of Automation and Requirements of Industry.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Industry
- Automation and Chatbot, A new era of Technology.